8.17.2015

Day 1 : The Beginning!




Day 1 successfully completed!

Here's a snapshot of an idea borrowed from my 3rd grade teaching colleagues... asking students to finish the sentences with their expectations.

A good student...
A good teacher...
I love learning...
I want our class to feel like...
This year, I would really like to...
School is important because...

My personal favorite: "School is important because without it, kids would turn into monsters."



Also - a snapshot of a Home Depot 77 cent apron used as a mobile cubby. Props to the hard-working, innovative girls who figured out how to tie it on correctly. I could not even get close. : )






- JMF (the teacher)



1 comment:

  1. I love to see great ideas being shared. I'm looking forward to seeing students writing, and enjoying all the different voices finding expression.

    ReplyDelete